7.20.2009

Going to the Beach!!

Just finished up the new beach bag! I have been using an old diaper bag to take to the pool / beach and it just isn't big enough for 2-3 towels, pool toys, goggles, snacks and drinks. Plus it was a little frumpy looking....thought I would use this awesome bright yellow waterproof fabric for the liner and dress it up a bit on the outside - it is seriously enormous!!




the hanging view!

the side view

the front view!

I took this last picture because i know it's hard to determine dimensions by looking at it on the floor...so I tried to show it in proportion to me - it is HUGE!!! Beach: here we come!!! I can't wait to use it!!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

CUTE! I am so sad I did not get to spend more time with you before you left and absorb some sewing knowledge.